1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
Boss BCPA9W 9" Apple Carplay and Android Auto with bluetooth stereo
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- General Features:
- Smartphone Features:
- Other Information:
- Shipping and Refund
Boss BCPA9 9" Apple Carplay and Android Auto Digital multimedia receiver
Watch our Video Review on Youtube ⬇️
Make Boss the boss of your dash with a 9" capacitive touchscreen. With big buttons and easy access to Siri® or Google Assistant, you won't regret adding the Boss BVCPA10W digital multimedia receiver to your ride. The receiver's chassis fits in your vehicle's 2" tall single-DIN dash opening, while the big screen "floats" in front of the chassis. With onboard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ you'll have the best smartphone integration available in car stereos today.
Check your dash!
Important Note — The screen measures 9" x 6.5625". Before ordering, check for possible interference with your dash, your shifter, and all other controls.
CarPlay integrates your iPhone into the driving experience in a seamless interface, allowing you to access iPhone content with the sound of your voice.
If you're an Android user, this receiver is ready for your phone, too. Android Auto integrates your Android device into the driving experience without distracting you from the job at hand — driving . You'll have easy voice access to Google Maps, weather, music, and apps, not to mention your text messages.
Bluetooth, high-res, and more
Bluetooth enables wireless streaming for music services, podcasts, and audiobooks. Of course, you'll be able to take and make calls too while keeping your hands on the wheel — an awesome safety feature when you're making your daily commute. And if you have MP3, WMA, WAV, or FLAC files on a flash drive you'd like to enjoy, Boss makes listening to stored music easy.
Everything you need in one place
Boss BCPA9 provides two USB ports so you can connect a smartphone as well as a flash drive loaded with your music. Boss also builds in three sets of 4-volt preamp outputs for amplifiers powering your speakers and subs. Use the 9" touchscreen display for system control, sound-sculpting, media info, and as a monitor for an optional backup camera and second camera.
Smartphone note: If you're going to use your smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- digital media receiver with 9" capacitive touchscreen display
- single-DIN chassis
- built-in AM/FM tuner
- Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- plays WAV, MP3, WMA, and FLAC files
- multicolor display
- Apple CarPlay compatible
- Android Auto compatible
- front panel button to activate Siri or Google Assistant
- inputs: two rear USB inputs, rear A/V input (RCA), two camera inputs
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
- Important Note — Monitor dimensions are 9" x 6.5625". Before ordering, check for possible interference with your dash and controls.
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in internal amp (20 watts RMS/85 peak x 4 channels)
- 10-band EQ
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
What's in the box:
- 9" Touchscreen monitor
- Digital media receiver chassis (15A fuse)
- Trim-ring (pre-installed) Mounting sleeve (pre-installed)
- Wiring harness
- Microphone w/ integrated bracket (attached 9.5' cable terminated by a stereo 3.5mm connector)
- 2 Side-brackets
- 8 ISO-screws
- Self-tapping screw
- Rear-mount stud
- Rubber boot
- 2 Removal tools
- User's Manual
- "Display Screen Removal" instructions
- Warranty/Registration Card