1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
AudioControl AC-LGD Load generating devices for AudioControl processors (pair)
Some factory radios and amplifiers will not work without sensing that speakers (low-impedance loads) are connected to their outputs, so successfully installing an aftermarket sound processor or amplifier becomes a challenge. AudioControl's AC-LGD Load Generating Devices solve this issue by generating an acceptable impedance load and stabilizing the signal for the factory system to handle.
The AC-LGDs plug directly into any AudioControl line output converter (LOC), signal processor, or amplifier with speaker-level inputs. You can also use AC-LGDs with almost any non-AudioControl device by replacing the connectors.
- load generating devices (pair)
- plugs into AudioControl processors and amps
- compatible with most devices with speaker-level inputs
- maximum power handling: 100 watts or 20 volts per channel
- dimensions: 2-5/16"W (9-3/4" with connectors) x 1/16"H x 1"D
What's in the box:
- 2 Load generating devices/signal stabilizers