1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
Wāvtech linkLD Plug-in load resistors — for speaker-level inputs of a Wāvtech device (2-channel)
Wāvtech's line driver/output converters feature speaker-level inputs with load resistors built-in, so the factory stereo won't shut down when it senses that no speakers are connected. But sometimes, like in a lot of newer Chrysler-made vehicles, that resistance is too high and the factory stereo doesn't like that either. The solution is Wavtech's linkLD cable, which plugs into the line output converter's 2-channel speaker-level input terminal assembly, providing the new wiring terminals necessary for the installation, and satisfying the factory radio so it will play on.
- 2-channel plug-in load resistors for a Wāvtech device
- multiple linkLDs required for 4-, 6-, and 8-channel Wāvtech LOCs
- parallel connections provide lower resistance for factory stereo load-sensing
- enables factory radio to operate with a new amp in many newer Chrysler-made vehicles
- two 45-ohm resistors
- length: 4"
What's in the box:
- 2-Channel load resistors with Phoenix terminals connected