1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
Wavtech link6 6-channel line output converter and summing processor
Your aftermarket processors and amplifiers need clean and robust line-level input signals, especially when getting them from a factory amplifier's speaker outputs. Wāvtech's link6 line output converter can produce up to 10 volts of output per channel — which should be more than enough for most connected aftermarket gear.
6-channel summing processor
The link6's six channels can get routed into a number of different configurations. For example, the link6 will work great in a factory system with separately powered tweeters, midrange drivers, and woofers.
Multi-function remote and auxiliary input
Wāvtech lets you plug your phone or player directly into the link6's Auxiliary input to make it a music source. The wired remote lets you select sources as well as control the master volume, the Aux level, and the independent channels 5/6, usually used for subs.
Works with factory amps
Those speaker-level inputs can handle up to 40 volts, the equivalent of 400 watts, so you can use one in a premium system with a factory amplifier. This way, you can retain all your vehicle's factory audio options and warnings when installing a new aftermarket amplifier. The link6's gain controls and clip lights help you keep the signal level under control and distortion-free.
- active 6-channel line output converter and summing processor
- designed to work with factory systems
wired remote and 16-foot cable included
- multi-function remote controls master volume, Aux volume, Ch 5/6 volume, and source selection
- provides up to 10Vrms output per channel
3.5mm Aux and speaker-level inputs
- selectable speaker-level input sensitivity (20V or 40V) via internal jumper
- auto turn-on via DC offset or audio detect
- gain controls and clip lights
- select for 2, 4, or 6 input channels
- 2-way signal summing with subwoofer signal pass-through
- aluminum chassis
- 12-volt turn-on lead output
- speaker-level inputs feature load resistance to prevent factory stereo shut-down
- optional plug-in parallel load resistors available for vehicles like some newer Chrysler vehicles that need less resistance for the factory stereo's load-sensing to work
wiring, fuse, and hardware not included with device
- 18-gauge power and ground leads and a 1-amp fuse recommended
- processor: 5.8"W x 1.1"H x 4.7"D (not including terminals and jacks)
- remote: 1-1/8"W x 1-1/2"H x 1-13/16"D