1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
Rockford Fosgate DSR1 Digital signal processor with Maestro AR amp replacement module
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Digital Processing:
- Shipping and Refund
Rockford Fosgate DSR1
Digital signal processor with Maestro AR amp replacement module — add an aftermarket amp without losing important features
Upgrade your system
Your car computer controls its audio system, so upgrading the sound has to include integrating with your car's digital network. Rockford Fosgate's DSR1 combines an integration module with a full-featured digital signal processor so you can add an aftermarket amplifier without losing any of your factory controls or audio notifications, and achieve the high-fidelity sound the system lacked.
A simpler way
In the past, in order to upgrade a factory system you'd have to first sum all the outputs, reduce the signal strength to line-level, remove the factory EQ and crossover settings, and then apply your custom audio processing and amplification. The DSR-1 simplifies this process by using the unprocessed line-level signals from the factory receiver, so you can tune the sound without fighting the factory settings. Your factory radio still works like it always has, and you retain all your vehicle's features.
Rockford Fosgate + iDatalink Maestro = good times
The DSR1 includes an iDatalink Maestro AR amplifier replacement module, which can use a vehicle-specific T-harness (sold separately) to supply a clean audio signal plus digital control data to the processor. Using a Windows PC, you go to iDatalink's website and download the firmware for your specific vehicle to your DSR1. It will then be able to translate your vehicle's digital instructions, like turning down the music and making only one speaker active during Bluetooth calls, for example.
Fine-tune your sound via your mobile device
The DSR1 uses Rockford Fosgate's latest digital signal processor technology to help you obtain and enjoy amazing sound quality from your vehicle's sound system. After connecting — via Bluetooth to an iOS or Android device — and loading the PerfectTune app, the main user interface screen displays your speaker configuration, an EQ graph, the EQ controls, and more.
8 channels handles almost any system
Each channel has its own crossover network, level adjustment, time alignment setting, polarity switch, and 31 bands of equalization, so there's no excuse for anything but perfect sound. The DSR1 offers eight output channels of processed signal for your amplifiers to send on to your tweeters, speakers, and subs.
Note: The DSR1 bypasses all factory amplification — compatible aftermarket amplifiers required.
Important Note: This Rockford Fosgate processor can either be used with an iDatalink harness in "Vehicle-specific" mode, or it can operate without needing a vehicle-specific harness in "Universal" mode, when upgrading a standard, non-premium factory or aftermarket system. See "Configuration Menu" under the Details tab for more information.
- digital signal processor with factory digital amplifier replacement module
- add an aftermarket amplifier without losing any factory controls or audio notifications
- requires Windows PC with internet connection to download vehicle-specific firmware to the module
- includes iDatalink Maestro AR interface to retain factory premium audio features
- works with an optional vehicle-specific T-harness (sold separately)
- supplies control data as well as audio
- no amplification included — compatible aftermarket amplifiers required
- preamp and speaker-level inputs for use with a non-premium system and no vehicle-specific harness
- digital processing technology from Rockford Fosgate's 3Sixty.3 processor
- digital processing: 147 MIPS speed, 32-bit precision, 72-bit accumulators
- analog to digital: 24-bit precision, 105 dB dynamic range, -98 dB THD+N
- digital to analog: 24-bit precision, 108 dB dynamic range, -98 dB THD+N
- settings and adjustments made via Bluetooth connection to a iOS or Android device running PerfectTune app
- 8 assignable inputs
- 4 auxiliary RCA and 1 optical TOSLINK (S/PDIF) inputs
- 8 preamp outputs (up to 4 volts)
- 31-band parametric EQ on all channels
- crossover filters can be set as all-pass, high-pass, low-pass, bandpass, high-shelf, or low-shelf filters
- selectable slopes and filter characteristics
- phase switch on every channel
- dimensions: 5-1/16"W x 1-1/4"H x 4"W
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DSR1
What's in the box:
Rockford Fosgate DSR1 owner's manual
- Digital signal processor
- 7" microUSB-to-USB cable
- 18-pin input harness
- 16-pin output harness
- Quick-start guide