1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
PAC LP72 L.O.C. Pro L7 2-Channel Line Output Converter
Looking to upgrade your car's OEM system? Or maybe you want great sound from your factory radio? Look no further. The PAC LP72 L.O.C.Pro takes amplified speaker-level signals and converts them into high-quality preamp signals that can be fed to another processor or amplifier. In other words, it lets you create an awesome car audio system without disturbing your factory controls or features. With the PAC LP72 L.O.C. Pro easy-to-install DIY solution, you can avoid additional expenses such as custom dash trim kit and installation fees. More importantly, you don't need to perform the time-consuming task of removing your dashboard and radio. Simply cut and splice your existing speaker wire and attach the PAC kit. You no longer have to compromise when performing basic amplifier additions to factory installed audio systems.
- Universal Solution: The PAC L.O.C. Pro is built to optimize audio levels between your radio and amplifier to achieve the best performance. Features a full 20-20k +/-1.5db frequency response, as well as unique stereo gain controls and a universal harness.
- Better Performance: Designed from the ground-up to offer more flexibility and improved performance. The new enhanced line features precision stereo gain pots and a universal harness exclusive to L.O.C. Pro.With improved frequency response, reduction in size, and a higher 55w per channel power rating , L.O.C. Pro meets all your install needs!
- Ultra Compact: When install space is at a premium, L.O.C. Pro has you covered. 33% smaller size means more room for vital components.
- Built-In Remote Turn-On Circuit
- Accepts High and Low Level Input
- Single Stereo Gain Controls
- Recommended Power Range: 55 Watts RMS per Channel
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Single Harness Design