1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
PAC APSUB-GM61 AmpPRO SUB Wiring Interface select 2014-19 GM vehicles
Modern cars often make it tough to add a subwoofer to your audio system. PAC's APSUB-GM61 interface allows you to add an amp and sub to the factory system in your GM-built vehicle. The package includes an amp installation module, a GM-specific harness, and a wired remote. The vehicle-specific wiring harness connects the amp module to the factory databus and supplies an unequalized 5-volt preamp signal for your sub amp. The factory amp needs to be left connected. The interface also allows you to select a center frequency to boost or cut to tailor bass response to your personal preference.
This package also includes a wired remote control for adjusting your sub's level, along with a harness that allows you to bypass your Automatic Noise Cancellation (ANC) system which interferes with strong bass. You'll be able to upgrade your bass response with a minimum of fuss while retaining the functions, controls, and familiarity of your factory radio. If you're looking for a simple way to add some bass to your GM vehicle, the APSUB-GM61 gives everything you need to get the job done.
This interface is designed for select 2014-19 Cadillac, Chevrolet, and GMC cars and trucks.
connect an aftermarket amp and subwoofer to your GM vehicle's sound system
- factory amp needs to be left connected
- package includes amp installation module, GM-specific harness, noise cancellation bypass harness, and wired remote
- amplifier module supplies 5-volt preamp signal for subwoofer amp
- options include flat frequency response or user-selectable center boost/cut frequency
- GM-specific harness simplifies installation