1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
PAC AmpPRO AP4-GM61 Aftermarket Amplifier Interface 2014-up GM vehicles
You can make a less-than-ideal factory system actually sound premium by upgrading the weak factory amplifier with a more powerful aftermarket amp. PAC's AmpPRO interface consists of a module and a vehicle-specific T-harness that make the job much easier. Now, you can install an amplifier of your own without losing any of your vehicle's factory audio features like warning chimes, navigation prompts, and Bluetooth functions.
Simple to install
The package's T-harness plugs into the factory radio and vehicle harness. The small module fits behind the dash, converting your radio's speaker outputs into six preamp-level outputs ready for connection to your amp. The factory amplifier needs to be left connected in the vehicle. The factory radio controls, such as volume, balance, and fade, will work as before for your front and rear speakers. A separate wired remote level control lets you adjust the volume of the subwoofer channels from your front seat. The interface also provides an optical digital output for your high-end digital processors and amplifiers to handle.
An app for tweakers
After downloading the AmpPRO PC App and connecting to your Windows-run PC via USB, you can access the factory 3-band parametric equalizer (EQ) and customize the tone of your system to perfection. The app also lets you adjust chime volume, the system's minimum volume level, and update the product firmware when needed.
amplifier integration module and T-harness
- add an aftermarket amplifier without removing factory amp
- works with select 2014-up GM vehicles with Bose sound system
- 6-channel RCA outputs (front, rear, subs)
- switchable 5- or 4-volt RMS output
- retains factory radio controls and audio features
- wired remote level control for sub channels
- remote turn-on lead for amplifiers
- AmpPRO PC App, available from PAC, lets you adjust minimum and chime volumes and 3-band EQ via your Windows-run PC
- optical digital output for high-end digital processors and amplifiers