1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
About the Memphis Audio MJP1522
Memphis Audio's MOJO Series subwoofers have been bringing the beat to the street for years now, and they've earned the respect of listeners, installers, and designers for their combination of solid sound and rugged, dependable design. Now they've taken the next step with the MOJO Pro Series, specifically made to handle high sound pressure levels and deliver the kind of bottom end that put Memphis on the map.
Memphis designed the MOJO Pro Series to give you deep, warm low-end response at power levels well beyond the capabilities of most subs. With a rigid paper cone and die-cast aluminum basket, the MJP1522 15" sub handles up to 750 watts RMS to give you sound that astounds. Memphis' Direct Vent Voice Coil Cooling (DVCC) design and a cross-drilled front plate give the MJP1522 superior cooling when the sub's rocking, and its dual voice coil design lets you adapt it to a variety of systems.
With the punch to handle today's need for big bass and a price that's easy to handle, the MOJO Pro Series subs are made to boost your bottom end and your bottom line. If your music needs some roots, take it on a ride to Memphis.
- 15" subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- rigid paper cone with double-stitched foam surround
- vented die-cast aluminum basket
- designed for high SPL performance
- can be wired for 1-ohm or 4-ohm impedance
- frequency response: 30-150 Hz
- power handling: 750 watts RMS (1500 watts peak)
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- mounting depth: 7.88"
- cutout diameter: 13.819"
- sealed box volume: 2.6 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 4.4 cubic feet
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MJP1522
What's in the box:
- One 15" Subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- Rubber trim ring/gasket (installed)
- Spec sheet