1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
Kenwood KDC-BT35 CD STEREO WITH Alexa and Bluetooth hands-free calling
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- General Features:
- Smartphone Features:
- Audio Features:
- Shipping and Refund
A customizable stereo
Kenwood's KDC-BT35 CD receiver includes the same Alexa voice control you can enjoy with smart Amazon Alexa products you may have at home. Kenwood also added Bluetooth® to wirelessly stream music and make hands-free calls quickly and easily. You also get deep tone controls, outputs for system expansion, an option for satellite radio, and a USB port that's compatible with an iPhone® and high-res music files. And just to make sure you have the right look in your vehicle, you get to pick the color for the receiver's 1.5-line display and control buttons.
Watch our Video Review below ⬇️
Alexa voice control
Load the Alexa app onto your phone and pair your phone to this Kenwood receiver, press the dedicated "Alexa" button on the faceplate, and you can access music, audiobooks, news, weather, traffic, and smart home controls using your voice.
Built-in Bluetooth and Alexa provide lots of control options.
In addition to wireless access to music and calls, the KDC-BT35 enables you to pair two Bluetooth-equipped phones and quickly switch between them for hands-free calling. And when you're streaming audio, the Music Mix feature lets you pair five phones so everybody in the car can take turns picking the tunes. You can wirelessly stream and control simple playback functions of just about any Internet radio service, including Spotify, TIDAL, and Qobuz.
You can also operate this stereo directly from your iPhone or Android™ phone using Kenwood's free Remote app, which comes in handy if your stereo is hidden away or in a custom location such as a vintage vehicle or RV.
This Kenwood is ready for music, including an option for SiriusXM for uninterrupted music from coast to coast. Its front-panel USB port also lets you plug in and play music from your iPhone®, or you can play your own digital music stored on a USB drive including high-res FLAC files. Android users, you can control your music when your phone is connected using Bluetooth. And if that isn't enough music for you, you can also satisfy your music fix using the receiver's front aux input.
Add a subwoofer and tweak your sound
The KDC-BT35 lets you add a powered subwoofer or amps to your setup. Combine those with the built-in 13-band equalizer and digital time alignment, and you've got a serious audio hub for an ever-growing sound system.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- plays media loaded with MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV, and and high-res FLAC music files (up to 24-bit/96kHz)
- Amazon Alexa voice control
- detachable face with 13-digit LCD display and variable-color illumination
- built-in Bluetooth (version 4.2) for hands-free calling and audio streaming with dual phone connection
- iPhone control through USB
- Android control through Bluetooth
- Music Mix feature allows music streaming playback and control from up to five paired smartphones
- control the stereo using Kenwood's free Remote app
- 13-band graphic equalizer with digital time alignment
- high-pass filter; low-pass filter, phase, and level controls
- Sound Reconstruction: improves sound of compressed music files
- compatible with SiriusXM tuner
- inputs: front-panel auxiliary input and USB port
- built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- warranty: 1 year
- 14 day return policy
- MFR # KDC-BT35
What's in the box:
- CD receiver (10A fuse)
- Face (attached)
- Trim ring (attached)
- Sleeve (installed)
- Wiring harness
- Microphone w/ bracket (attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle mono 3.5mm connector)
- 2 Removal tools
- Face-fixing screw
- Quick Start Gude
- Warranty Card