1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
JVC KD-TD71BT CD STEREO WITH Alexa and Bluetooth hands-free calling
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- General Features:
- Smartphone Features:
- Audio Features:
- More Info:
- Shipping and Refund
It only makes sense to use your voice to control your music while your hands are on the steering wheel. JVC's KD-T71BT CD receiver features a dedicated button for Amazon Alexa to give you that control when used with the Alexa app on your phone — as well as access to local news, weather, and any random questions. It also includes Bluetooth® for wireless music streaming. Since your phone is the gateway to your favorite tunes, you also get direct controls for Pandora®, Spotify®, and your own high-res music on a USB drive. Once your music's going, you can tweak it with some of the deepest tone control options I've seen on a receiver at this price point.
Watch our Video Review below ⬇️
For the times when you're sharing the ride, the KD-T71BT enables you to pair two Bluetooth-equipped phones and quickly switch between them for hands-free calling. And when you're streaming audio, JVC's Streaming DJ feature lets you pair five phones so everybody can pick their tunes for the ultimate road trip party. You can wirelessly stream and control the playback functions of just about any Internet radio service, including Spotify, TIDAL, and Qobuz. You can also control this stereo directly from your iPhone® or Android™ phone by downloading JVC's free Remote app.
Alexa voice control
After you load the Alexa app onto your phone and pair your phone to this JVC receiver, simply press the dedicated "Alexa" button on the faceplate, and you can access music, audiobooks, news, weather, traffic, and smart home controls using your voice.
Plays all types of music
You can enjoy music on the longest road trips using the receiver's sensitive AM/FM radio, CD player, and front aux input for a portable music player. You can plug your iPhone into the front-panel USB port, and control your music while you charge your phone. With your iPhone plugged in, you can switch between your favorite Pandora stations for hours of variety. Android users, you get the same options wirelessly using Bluetooth. The USB port can also handle music stored on a thumb drive, including high-resolution FLAC music files.
Shape it your way
Once your favorite tunes are going, you can refine your sound with the onboard 13-band graphic equalizer and digital time alignment — that's a lot of tone-shaping capability in an "entry level" receiver. JVC's K2 technology spruces up the sound of overly compressed digital music (like MP3 files and Bluetooth audio) with some clever processing.
Since many car speakers are located down low in the doors, the KD-T71BT offers Sound Lift, which adjusts your music's frequencies to virtually "raise" your speakers for better, more natural imaging. If you're adding an amplifier or a powered subwoofer, a set of preamp outputs provide you the clean signal you need for added output.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities.
- CD receiver with AM/FM RDS tuner
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming with dual phone connection
- built-in Amazon Alexa
- plays media loaded with MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV, and high-res FLAC music files (See Details tab for model compatibility)
- detachable face with white 13-digit single-line LCD display and blue button illumination
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control using USB (See Details tab for model compatibility)
- Android control through Bluetooth
- Pandora Internet radio control with iPhone and Android
- Streaming DJ feature allows music streaming playback and control from up to five paired smartphones
- control the stereo using JVC's free Remote app
- low battery warning with connected devices
- 13-band graphic equalizer with digital time alignment
- Vol Link EQ: hear your music over road noise
- 2- or 3-way crossover modes (3-way allows you to amplify highs, mids, and lows separately)
- K2 technology: improves sound of digital music files and CDs
- inputs: front-panel USB port and aux input
- outputs: 2-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt rear/subwoofer)
- Music Sync: lighting changes to music's beat
- optional remote control
- built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- English, Canadian French, or Spanish menu
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # KD-TD71BT
What's in the box:
- CD receiver (10A fuse)
- Face (attached)
- Sleeve (installed)
- Trim ring (installed)
- Wiring harness
- Microphone w/ bracket (attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle mono 3.5mm connector)
- 2 Radio removal tools
- Face-fixing screw
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty InformatioN