1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
iDatalink Kit F-150 Dash Kit
Your 2013-14 Ford F-150 with its 4.3" "My Ford" screen is a great truck, but the console makes it tough to upgrade the factory radio. This iDatalink K150 dash kit allows you to install an aftermarket double-DIN (4" tall) receiver in the dash panel. The kit is a perfect match for the color, texture, and contours of your dash, and features climate controls with a factory look. You'll get a convenient pocket with flush-mounted HDMI, auxiliary, and USB inputs that connect to your new radio.
Module required for this installation
You'll need the Maestro ADS-MRR module (not included) to complete this installation and retain your steering wheel audio controls. The K150 comes with simple plug-in connectors for the Maestro adapter and your F-150's factory wiring harness.
With any car stereo, this package retains your factory amplifier (if equipped) and your backup camera. Install an iDatalink-compatible car stereo from Alpine, JVC, Kenwood, Pioneer, or Sony, and you'll also retain your truck's SYNC features, including hands-free calling and music streaming.
- allows you to install an aftermarket double-DIN radio in your F-150 (also requires the Maestro ADS-MRR module)
- ADS-MRR module (sold separately) is required to complete installation and retain steering wheel controls
- kit matches color, texture, and contours of dash
- pocket included with HDMI, auxiliary, and USB inputs that connect to your new radio
- retains factory amplifier and backup camera
- retains SYNC features with any iDatalink-compatible car stereo
- displays engine performance data on touchscreen with select Alpine, JVC, Kenwood, Pioneer, and Sony receivers