1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
Axxess AXDSPX-GM31 Digital signal processor and T-harness
Let's face it, your GM vehicle's fancy feature-filled radio doesn't sound that good, but you can't replace it because of all the good things it does. Axxess has come out with this fully-tunable digital sound processor that plugs into your factory radio, so you can add aftermarket amplifiers and transform your vehicle's interior into the sweet-sounding music listening room you want.
You make all your sound adjustments via the Bluetooth connection on your Android or Apple device using Metra's AXDSP-X app. Adjustment features on each channel include a 31-band graphic EQ with high-pass, low-pass, and bandpass filter options. Time delay allows you to align the sound of all your speakers in order to create the perfect sound stage centered on the driver or prime listener.
If you're sending one of the assignable output channels to a sub amp, the AXDSP-X comes with a wired remote bass knob, so you can control the bass from the front. Nine other outputs in the harness allow you to add even more amplifiers and create your own large custom sound system.
- digital signal processor and T-harness
GM31 harness fits select 2019-up Chevy and GMC vehicles without a factory amplifier
- plugs into factory radio
- allows you to add aftermarket amplifiers then tune your system
- 6 inputs, 10 individually assignable output channels
- settings adjusted through tablet or smartphone running the AXDSP-X app
each channel Features:
- 31-band graphic EQ
- high-pass, low-pass, and bandpass filters
- time delay (up to 10ms)
- bass knob included
- chime control for GMC vehicles
- retains OnStar® voice prompts
- 10 RCA outputs: front L and R, rear L and R, six assignable (up to 5 volts)